Tuesday, November 11, 2008

ANTM CYCLE 11 ROCKS.
Since my blog was so dead without pictures, so I'm going to blog Bulleted Listabout some of their pictures .
SAMANTHA
I love this girl since her makeover. I love her hair very much.
She was pretty and lovely.I hope she will win.



ANALEIGH
I used to dislike her last time because she keep on whinning after the judgement.But she take great photo's. I start to love her. She's so sweet =D

MAJORIE

She's a humble. But, I dislike her for being so nervous. She's great. Her signature pose was " HUNCHBACK"

MCKEY

She's cool. She starts to be popular and visible in this competition after taking beautiful and gorgeous photos. I think she can be in Top 3 .Sorry Theo. I know you like her very much =D




ELINA
She's cool and snap nice and gorgeous photos. But she's eliminated on Episode 11. A clone of Angelina Jolie. She's best . But everyone dislikes her for her personality ?

LAUREN BRIE

Another pretty girl that snaps great pictures. But, she was eliminated because of the picture below this gorgeous and sexy picture. I love her eye colour =]




SHEENA

I was happy because she was eliminated. Just say that I'm evil. I just dislikes her because of her personality. She always creates conflict. Peace in the competition after she left .

Photo's that made her leave the competition.

Americas Next Top Model Cycle 11 was driving me crazy.


I hope Samantha will win.
Analeigh also .
Haha.=D

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails