Tuesday, November 11, 2008

These few days, I was so so so happieee =)))

Firstly, I saw him few times in a week .
He got eye contact with me some more.
Ok, I know that doesn't mean anything.
But I'm still happie.
At least,
He know my existence in college =D

Then,
Finally, I get to know what was my weakness in answering T5.
Thanks Garry for the advice and way to answer question.
My weakness was= No elaboration and examples.
O.o

Finally,
I get to know his name.
Hehe *piaks*
Wake up Freda !!

----------------------------THE END---------------------------

Oh well,
I asked my room mate to wake me up today at 8am so that I can go to library to study.
She did wake me up,
And, I slept again
Continue with my sweet dreams and comfy sleep.
I woke up at 10.40++ am.
Hehe, pig marr !

Btw,
Library was supposed to be silent,
But,
Some b*b*ri*n keep on talking in volume of 101 .
You can talk, but please make it on the range of 30-40.
Library. I hope you know what's the meaning of library.
Ok, no more judging. =D

Myke's body pump was so tiring .
Tougher than Flo and Jamie's.
But his class was energetic.
Fun as well.
I didn't dare to stop while lifting the weight.
Manatau later kena scold.
*Paiseh*
I'm going to increase my weight to 2.5 KG this Sunday.
Jamie, here I come ! I'm not scare of you lah !

Lalala,
Exams are 2 weeks time.
Hardworking mode : ON
Motivation Level : High
Energy : Moderate =D

Ok,
I'm gonna sleep now !
Wish me babe !
Hope to dream him tonight =P

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails