Saturday, November 8, 2008

I was wondering sometimes,
Over-desperate on something,
You won't get it.
When you decided to let it go.
They will come.
So, don't over-desperate on anything.
They will come when time matches with it.
Haha.

Today,
I became an attention seeker.
Shit.

I fell down during Body Combat,
I can't remember the steps well,
I can't kick and punch well.
So paiseh when I fell down,
I apologised to the instructor,
And he asked me,
" You still OK ?"
Haha,
Paiseh paiseh.

I went to church today,
Oh well,
Attention falls on me today again.
Oh,
It will be a quite long-winded story.
So, better don't tell
=D

Today we went to Strawberry, Taipan
to have our dinner.
And,
The Butter Cream Chicken Rice that Victor and I ordered.
Was freaking spicy.
The two of us can't take spicy food,
But, we managed to finish it.*claps*
Victor was sweating all the way
Haha.
This will be the last time we meet the cute cute Garry.
He's going back to Miri.
We'll miss him a lots =D

That's the end of my day.
Hope I won't be an attention seeker again.
=D
Haha

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails