Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm going to blog about my families.
Homesick again =(

Daddie.
For you, I'm your dear little princess.
For me, you will be awarded the best dad in the world.
You pampered me a lot since I was so young.
You gave me everything that was the best in the world.
You planned for my future.
Although,
Sometimes, I'm pretty stubborn over something and will starts a fight with you.
You ended up to talk to me first although that was my fault.
I appreciate all the things you gave me,
I feel guilty because , I can't gave you anything, that can make you proud of me
I almost phoned you everyday since I came to KL.
I miss you a lots dad.
Although sometimes, you can't give me everything I wanted.

Mama,
You are the best mum with delicious cooking skills in the world.
I do miss your dishes everyday in KL although sometimes I'm pretty bored with the dishes you cooked.
Since I was in KL ,
I used to eat at outside everyday ,
Cooked maggie,
I miss your cooking.
Although I always starts a fight with you,
Me and you inherited the same attitude .
As, I'm a stubborn kind of person.
I miss you nagging a loads.
I miss all your wise word as well.

My siblings, the gap between us, was pretty long.
Twins : 11 years
Brother : 9 years.

So, sometimes I feel kind of lonely.

Twins Brother,
Yea, my family was blessed with a twins.
I'm closer with my eldest brother if compared to the other two
I think because my eldest brother spends most of his time with me.

Brother.
My third brother that used to be my fighting partner.
He used to slap me when I'm wrong in my words.
Yea, I did angry for him for a while
But, all over ,
He's my brother and I should pay respect on him.
I'll always win =D

Oh well, I don't have any sister. I'm the only girl in the family !
Don't be jealous of me babe !
Hehe.
I'm blessed to be your daughter .
A month countdown to home !

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails