Friday, November 7, 2008

I can't find any interesting things to update recently.

Hours,minutes and seconds
in my everyday,
was like a routine one.

Everyday, wake up at 6.45am (that was pretty early for me)
Go to college at 7.15am , because, I'm kiasu enough to sit in the back side
of the Lecture Theater and Auditorium.
Yea, just say that I'm so kiasu =D

Well,
My days, so far so good.
Lectures, forever will be described in one words,
"Dry and Dead"
EDC/EFC was pretty tough.
I realised that I was not really well prepared for exams
As I meet problems when doing the question.

Days come and go away.
I hope time can pass slower,
Or,
Probably, a longer hour per day !
T5, I hope that,
Things will go smoothly as I planned.
Study topics that I haven't mastered enough in 5 days,
Well,
I've covered 5 out of 8 topics that I haven't mastered in 3 days.
Shit, 2 days left only.

Nescafe Rich would be my best mate during these days,
Accompany me to face sleepy moment.

I will work hard for you daddy,
I love you ..

Oh ya,
My dad attented the prize giving ceremony of my high school today for SPM scholarship.
I managed to get RM60 from this ''kiamsap'' school. -Joking-
I just got 8A's . haha.
Thanks for the one who helped me to apply for this scholarship.
Because, I didn't apply for any scholarship except Sunway's.
A loads of thanks and hugs.

And,
I changed the college stupid password that we used to access to their internet connection,
where my laptop always can't get connected to their connection in college. today
It really applied the real way of setting your password.
6 attempts before I can change my password.

Oh ya,
I watched James Bond's latest series " Quantum Of Solace " yeaterday
Hmm, I shouldn't give any comment.
Haha. The movie was dry and bored.
If compared to others action movie, this will be graded ,
C-

And,
I think I should study now,
If not, Germaine sure killed me for not doing revision again.
=D

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails