Monday, November 3, 2008

杨丞琳-带我走

What a tiring day .

T5 for so many hours.
Write , write and just write for non-stop.
And,
All of us was pretty shocked with the freaking long answer .
Should we write half of the booklet for 1 question ?
Goodness.
T5 classes tomorrow and next week again.
Should I say,
WTF ! or
Thanks for the long classes hours ?
Forgive me for being so rude.


Nothing special for today.
Except tired and
Feeled stress,
Exams was very very near.
Nothing special incident happened to me.
=D


Chatted with HaowZer on the phone last night
Makes me to be happier
I told him all my unhappiness and stresse(s) I'm having currently.
Really happy to chat with him,
I love him for being so cheerful
Even the most unhappy incident happened on me,
Was 60% released with his laughter and jokes
Guess,

My housemates would killed me for being on the phone with HaowZer at 3am .
XD


Just a simple post for simple day.
T4 was deadly boring,
SHIT !

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails