Friday, November 28, 2008

Hmm...
Exam coming soon.
Next Monday will be the first paper.
Then Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
=(
Then I will be officially freeeeee =D
Poor Lavinia they all still having exams that time.
What will I do ?
Sleep, eat and shop for home.
No one teman me
Aih ~

Btw,
Daddie came last Tuesday.
I miss him a lots,
I can see the way he smiled when he fetched me in college with brother.
The smile was, very very happy.
I love him.=D

I had my happy moment for this week.
He's really a good guy.
Sorry because I haven't ready yet.
Yea, sorry, my feelings haven't asked me to do so.
Btw, you are leaving.
All the best.
We shall wait for the best.
Sorry once again.
I accepted u , but my feelings says that I'm not ready yet.

Btw. I was very happy. You are such a good guy.
I don't want to ruin your life.
=D

Aiyayaya..
Study time lor.
Mati mati liao.
aihhhh =(
Ok la.
Jia you ^^

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails