Tuesday, November 25, 2008

This post was specially written for someone.
The SOMEONE knows who you are.

I'm still unsure that the feelings towards you.
YES / NO ?
I feel it was kind of unfair to you.
I feel bad for delaying you.
YOU keep telling me that it's ok.
But,
I still feel that I'm selfish for doing so.

I can't describe what I feel about you,
It was like, Strange .
It will come and go fast.
Some moment it can be very strong,
And,
some moment it can be nothing at all.

I do appreciate everything you do for me.
I still read the sms u send to me.
I still remember the lame jokes you told me.
I still remember every sweet things you wrote for me.
I appreciate you for not giving up on me although I've been avoiding you for one period.
I appreciate that, you willing to wait for me.
I appreciate that, you are so good to me.
I apppreciate =D

2 years = 731 DAYS
Honestly.
It wasn't a short period for me.

And,
You told me that,

2 YEARS will equal to 2 DAYS for you.

I'm selfish,

As,
I want YOU to be with me everyday.
I wish to see YOU everyday.
I want you to CHEER up my day.

We wouldn't know what will happened this 2 years.


Maybe
I will go for another one.
Or,
Maybe you will go for another one.
Who knows ?

PROMISE to each other,
WHEN we meet someone that we feel better.
Go for it,
No need to feel sorry for that.
PROMISE me OK ?

I do wish that,
Whatever changes happened this 2 years,
NO matter what happened.

I still HOPE that.
We still can be BEST FRIENDS.
This will be another promise for us okay ?

Lastly,,
Promise me,

YOU won't bring these kind of feelings to there ok ?
Everyday must be happy like what you used to be here,
DO smile everyday.
I know it will be hard for you.
I know you can overcome it.

I have faith on you
=D

I don't want you to feel sorry after reading this post.

I don't want you to feel that, YOUR decision to there was wrong.

I'm selfish
.
Really selfish.
I love my FAMILY more than YOU.
SORRY FOR THIS.
Sorry for delaying you.
Sorry for all the feelings.
REally SORRY...

Hope you will meet someone that was better than me.
GO for it,
I won't blame you.

ALL the BEST for YOU there.
Happy always..
SMILE always.

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails