Sunday, December 7, 2008

The age you'll be on your next birthday
Sweet 19 , I'm still younger than most of u =p

Place you want to travel to
Somewhere that snows and can shop !

Your favorite place=
Romantic place, with many small lights, nice environment with nice night view that I can spend my time with my loved one =D

Your favorite food
Whatever, except onion and garlic *eww*

Your favorite pet
As long as its not those hairy hairy and weird weird one =p

Puppy and Kitten preferred .

Favorite color combination
Purple and Pink , Black and White , Green and Yellow .

Favorite piece of clothing
Anything in my wardrobe, T-shirts preferred .

Your all time favorite song
Qing Tian by Jay Chou , Big Brother by Janice

Favorite TV shows
The Notebook, One Litre of Tears, Comedy and TVB series =D

First name of your significant other/crush
Ask me personally =p

Which town do you live in
Originally from Sandakan, Sabah. Currently living in PJ area ?

Your screen name/nickname
Freda-dada

Your first job
I haven't work before. My parents love me very much =)

Your dream job
Money Printer =p

Your Dream Man
Tall, charm, clean, caring, nice, being honest, love me =D

One bad habit that you have
I talk too much and sleep too much =X

Worst fear
Losing my family, friends and loved one.

Things you'd like to do before you die
Spend time with my parents and loved one =p

The 1st thing you'll buy if you get $1,000,000
Half for my parents, then the half one, buy whatever I want =D

Tag Your Friends.
- Valerie
- Gaixi
- Whoever want to do this =p

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails