Sunday, December 7, 2008

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog


Starting time: 22.06

Name: Freda Kong Oi Ka


Sisters: Nope =D

Brothers: 3 brothers , Don't jealous =p

Shoe size: 8 / 9

Height: 163 cm. How I wish I can grow until 165 cm . T.T

Where do you live: Originally from Sandakan, Sabah. Currently staying in PJ .


Favourite drinks: Coffee !!

Favourite breakfast: Mee goreng with egg and hotdogs ^^

Have you ever Been on a plane: Abodhen ?

Swam in the ocean: Nope, I dunno how to swim.

Fallen asleep at school: Always, especially Physics class =p

Broken some one's heart: Yeaps.

Fell off your chair: Yeaps. During primary school =O

Saved e-mails: I only delete stupid notification e-mails from friendster and facebook

What is your room like: Made of celing and wall . WOW !

What's right beside you: My handphone and water bottle .

What is the last thing you ate : Seafood roll rice =p

Ever Had


Chicken pox: Yeaps, during F1 . I still rmbr the song my classmate write for me * embarassing-lah *


Sore throat: Abodhen ?

Stitches: I don't wish to have one .

Broken nose: Nope. My nose was flat enough ad D:

Do you Believe in love at first sight: Sometimes.

Like picnics: Em, not really =D

Picnics at night = Absolutely a NO. But with my loved one, YEAPS ! *winks*

Who was/were the last person You danced with: Can't remember.

Last made you smile: Lee Wen Jing and Lavinia Chin :D

Today did you

Talk to someone you like: I like him ? Not really. But I did talk to him today .


Kissed anyone: Nope .

Get sick: I'm pretty healthy now.

Talk to an ex: Err, i don't have an ex . T.T

Miss someone: Yeaps.

Eat: Abodhen ?

Best feeling in the world: Achievement, Being loved and respected .

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Nope.

What's under your bed: Dust I guess.

Who do you really hate: Not really, but sometimes I do hate myself. I'm not an emo ok ?

What time is it now: 22.16

Random

Is there a person who is on your mind now: Yeaps, but I don wan to tell u =p

Do you have any siblings: Yeaps. How many times u wanna ask wei ?

Do you want children: Yeap, 2 children will be the most perfect for me .

Do you smile often: I don't smile. I laugh ^^

Do you like your hand-writing: Sometimes, when my mood ok .

Are your toe nails painted: Nope. Gonna paint it soon .

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Ehem !

What color shirt are you wearing now: White + dark blue.

What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Watching Series.

When did you cry last: Last week, crying over the phone with my dad, too stress of studying =(

Are you a friendly person: Am i , am i ? You say leh ?

Do you have any pets: Nope. My parents don't let me to have one. Sensitive nose =(

Where is the person you have feelings for right now: Home I guess ?

Did you hold hands with the person who means anything to you now: Nope. He doesn't mean ''anything'' for me right now.

Do you sleep with the TV on: Yeah,you should blame the boring movie.

What are you doing right now: Doing this tag lo .Aiks .

Have you ever crawled through a window: Nope, I don't think the window can fit my size =p

Can you handle the truth: Sometimes. I guess. But truth always the hurtful representative.

Are you too forgiving: Yeaps -_____________-

Are you closer to your mother or father: Papa

Who was the last person you cried in front of: Err.. I cried over then phone. so my papa counted or not ?

How many people can you say you've really loved: erm, 3 i guess. Papa and mama. and the future boyfriend of mine. =X

Do you eat healthy: Not really, I love ice-cream .

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: Yeah, when I was young, I was super fat . I cried because they tease me T.T so stupid rite ?

Are you loud or quiet most of the time: I can be loud and quite at the same time.

Are you confident: Em, depends on situation lo ...

5 things I was doing 10 years ago

1. Writting in a pen. Primary sch always curi-curi use pen . Secondary sch can use pen ad ^^ Stupid betul nie .
2. Crushing ^^
3. Tried to chase a boy * omg, freaking malu lar *
4. Talk like a kid .
5. Thinks that I'm damn big. can bully people . =P

5 things on my to-do list

1. Go back to home now.
2. Have more money .
3. Finish my movie list.
4. Pack my stuff.
5. Sleep till I dun wanna sleep again =D

5 snacks I enjoy

1. Ice-cream ( strawberry flavour preferred )
2. Biscuit
3. Sweets
4. McD's fries
5. Anything related to strawberry flavour =p

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire

1. Put 1 mil for shopping purpose
2. 1 mil for charity
3. 2 mil for my parents
4. 1 mil for my my dream house

5. Dream wedding and anything

5 of my bad habits


1. Sleep too much

2. Sometimes during PMS, my mood change like hell , seriously .
3. Too naive
4. Damn Lazy
5. Easy stress myself in anykind of situation.

5 places I've lived in:


1. Sandakan, Sabah
2. Sunway Hostel

3. Hotel ?
4. My friends house .
5. ??

5 jobs you've done before.


1. I haven't worked before . =p
2.
3.
4.
5.

I Tag


1. Valerie
2. Gaixi
3. Theo
4. Anyone and
5. Anyone =p


No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails