Sunday, December 7, 2008

I still remember the day when I finished my costing paper.
I phoned my dad.
I told him that there's a possiblility that I will fail this paper.
I can hear some kind of dissapointed from him.
I burst into tears . T.T

He worked hard to pay all my expenses in KL.
He worked hard to pay my exam fees.
He worked hard for my future.
For my better future.
He loved me so much,
He loved me really much.
And I love him very much.
Sorry daddy for making you so so dissapointed.
Sorry.

Promise you I will do well in my CAT/ACCA
No matter how hard the road will be,
How stress the papers will be.
I will strike for the goal and graduate with an ACCA qualification.
I won't do the things that you don't want me to do.
I won't make you dissapointed again.
I will try to make you proud.
You put high hope on me.
I know that .

I love you dad.
=*

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails