Monday, December 8, 2008

Calendar of 2008

=>

Memories. Loves. Hugs . Kisses. Eww ..

Now is December already.
The last month for 2008.

2008 is the year after 2007 and before 2009.

2009 is coming !
Hurray !
Muahaha. Ok, I'm crapping. Don't peduli me.


Today I will blog about what I do for this whole year .
I don't keep a calendar in my table or study area. I look for the date of everyday through my handphone. =D


I shall start from ..

January .

The month after my SPM and graduated from my high school. I was supposed to start my college life this month, because I dunno what course to choose, so I didn't start it this month. I missed my HIGH school BUDDIES a lotsssss .. I was still thinking of choosing AUSMAT or CAT .
At last, CAT also. =D

February .

Chinese New Year falls on this month. I celebrate CNY in KL . Shop shop shop only . =D Oh yeah, we took our studio picture this month . I wish we could take studio photo again. So damn funny wei all of us. We really enjoyed the day =p

March .

I was really really boring staying in Sandakan already. How I wish I could go to study earlier.*konon* SPM result released this month. Quite satisfied with my result lo, although the result is not what I want....Oh ya, I started my college life in Sunway University College. Between AUSMAT and CAT , you know what did my dad choose for me ? Hell course CAT/ACCA . =( I started my new life in KL =p and wtf I miss home a lot.


April .

I still struggling in my course. I did think of changing my course. Stress . Unhappy. But, I still continue on . =D Nothing special happened in this month .

May .
The month before my CBE test. I was damn nervous that I studied every night. Haha. I really worked my ass off for this CBE . haha. How I wish I could be so hardworking now. =(


June .
My first external test. I still remember how damn nervous am I during the test .
I passed with 70 marks. =D I go back to my hometown this month. I meet with my buddies and I go for my driving test and I passed . * I failed twice ok * Haha. I still remember how scare was my dad when I drive. He grip the hand brake so so hard. As if I will bang the car anytime. Hmm !!


July .
End of my semester break. Started my hell life again. I took 4 papers this time. T5 really driving me crazy. Costing too =( Aih, whatever. But lecture damn funny . I miss Mr.Jana's class but I don't want to attend his class next year. If I attend his class again, this indicate that I'll fail T6 . A BIG NO NO NO ! =D

August .
Hell month . PT1 falls on this month. Omg, PT1 really drive me crazy , although I studied 1 week before it. T5 . T5. T5 . Siao. Hehe . And I realised that every 3 week, we need to have an internal test before our external one =( Birthday month. =D


September.
Nothing special. Study study and study .


October .
Study study and study . The month before EDC/EFC . There's a week of holiday before the EDC/EFC too .



November .
Shit month. The month before my external exam. I worked my ass off for T4 and T5 . Very very very stress . I cried twice on the phone with my dad. Result of stress. =(


December.
OMG . I feel like shit for my exam. I think my result will like a piece of shit. I think costing paper will be the paper that I will not have any confident on it. I dunno how to do ! I prepared for resit this paper. wtf. So hard for what ? why don't you let us pass all the paper for this sitting . ISH !!!
I will be back to my hometown on 13th ! yay !
Will less online. Call/Sms me is you wanna find me.


Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year !

Yay, celebrate wif my buddies this year =3
Will update my New Year resolution later ^^

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails