Friday, December 5, 2008

Hurray !
Exam was over.
Everything was over =D
I hope I can pass all my papers .
Please !!

Em,
Basically,
There's nothing to blog about now.
My mind was totally blank now.
Like an empty pail =D

I just hope that I can pass my costing paper which I did badly.
Pray hard I can pass it ,
Please =(
Management paper,
I wish my crapping skills influenced the marker.
Hmph.
I don't have enough time to do all the question
Luckily I managed to finish my last line before the invigilator collect my paper .
Pray hard I will pass all my paper this sitting.

But,
If I failed I also will accept it .
Haihh.
Nvm,
It's holiday now,
I shall fully utilise my holiday now.
Hurray ^^

Talking to him makes me stress free.
Haha.
His lame jokes really lame until explode.
=D
And thanks Timothy for the ride
=D

Hmm.
I shall end here.
Happy Holiday !!
I'm going back next Saturday .
Yay ! !



Oh ya, I left something.
I watched Wild Child with Wen and Lavinia last night.
The movie was damn funny.

About You Now - SugarBabes,
One of the soundtrack in the movie.
Very very nice =D


Shontelle - T-Shirt

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails