Monday, December 1, 2008

It's December now.
Blah,
The last month of 2008 ..
Time really passed very very fast.
It's really like, I just arrived here at March,
Now is already December,
More than half year at here already.

Okay,
Btw,
I had my first paper yesterday.
T6, still able to survive although I didn't managed to balance the a/c
Muahaha.
Why there's no theory question leh ? Aih..
Nvm, I think I can pass la ^^
Be positive. At least I got write the whole format of the a/c.
Like Mr.Jana says that " Just write the format and pass up, You will pass "
Zadao or not ? hehe...

And another thing was.
Thanks for the surprise last Sunday.
I was totally surprised by the surprise you gave me.
Hehe , I was about to scold Victor da Lee for not informing earlier.
Hehe.
Anyway, thanks for it.
You are such a sweet person ^^
But, I don't know how to manage it lah. =(
I think the surprise will dry and die soon ...
Sorry yah =)

Okay, left 3 more papers to go.
Ganbate ^^

Oh yah,
I received a phone call from my daddie at 9 something today.
Hurray !!
He asked me whether I want to go back to sandakan early a bit or not
YAY !!
I can drive there, eat my mum's delicious meal and the most important, I can see LokLok already !!!!
YAY !! ^^

Ok la, till here,
I shall stop.
Will upload pictures when exam was over
Bye bye . =D


* What's the feeling of LOVE ? I'm so blur now =( *

This Is Me -Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails