Friday, March 6, 2009

25 random facts about me :

1) I am a girl from Sabah . ( Not Sarawak ok )
2) I can get fat easily, even I did not eat for the whole day . Thanks to my unfriendly metabolism.
3) I love to study last minute -_-
4) I love to sleep. I used to wake up at 7.50am where my class starts at 8am .
5) I love to watch TVB series ( blame Lavinia for making me addicted xD )
6) I love to laugh , the big one , AHAHAHAHA ! Theo says my nostrils looks bigger when I laugh.
7) I hate onion and garlic *yiaks* but I do eat egg+onion :D
8) I have a lovely dad and mum =)
9) I spend a lot . That's why I'm broke every month .
10) I love strawberries .
11) I love to eat fruits .
12) I hate accounts but I study accounting. (weird? )
13) I love surprise , a big one xD
14) I'm still single . -_________- anyone want to bring me home? jkjk xD
15) I love to kacau people.
16) I love to talk :D I feel weird when I don't talk . and nonsense as well . hehe
17) I'm super lazy .
18) I don't like to hate people, I try to avoid it ;D
19) I'm a cheerful person - as described my my friends .
20) I'm still 18 =) A few more months to 19 =(
21) I love the feeling of being treasured and pampered xD
22) I love to eat " Wat Tan Hor " - miss my hometown one !
23) I always want to graduate faster so that I can decrease my dad's financial burden .
24) I'm a careless driver ( what can u guys expect from a person who drive twice only in a year ? xD)
25) I love everyone around me. I wanna be a happy person ! =)

phon Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails