Saturday, March 7, 2009

When you are in Standard 6 , everyone says that UPSR was hell important .
You can't go in the best Secondary school in your town without good result .

When you are in Form 3 , teachers told you that PMR was damn important.
Your future depends on this .

When you are in Form 5 , " Good results in PMR doesn't guarantee that you will score well in ur SPM " Oh well, teachers do say that SPM affects your future a lot, as expected .

That's all crap . Good results only will guarentee you famous-ness in school and people won't look down on your ability if you attitude just so-so at school
(Yup, that's me, so-so attitude )

My UPSR result wasn't that good , I get a C -____- 4A 1C
I still can enter the Sandakan so called well-known secondary school " Sung Siew " .

My PMR result was good =) I made my parents proud of me, 7A's
But it doesn't seems to affect my future .

My SPM was just so-so . 4A1,4A2,2B3,1B4
I don't see the result affects my future except my mood for the first 2 days , ahaha .

College was totally a different one.
Every semester was a challenge for us .
Everything was new .
Everything was hard .
You can't pass the paper without studying .
Your future will be affected if your results weren't good .
Fail once, you will be downgraded into Grade 2, according to my lecturer .

College/Uni results really can affect your future .
Ngek Ngek .
I'm not trying to encourage the juniors not to study hard for the government exams.
Just do not study under stressful condition.
It won't works :D

People ,
Good result comes from a willing heart to study hard .
It's not from anyone. it's from yourself .

I'm lack of things to blog .
wth

It's time to study hard =)

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails