Thursday, March 12, 2009

Daddy will fly back toSandakan later,7am flight ):
I just hope that dad will stay longer, perhaps, 3 or 4 more days ?
Mum can't made herself here to KL , she need to babysit her naughty little grandson (:

I chit chatted the whole night with daddy .
Long chat, about my future and everything .
I appreciate that dad planned that much for me .
I just can't thank him enough .
He's just too perfect to be my dad .
I love him (: and of course my mum .

Only my close friend that sleep with me before knows how aggresive can I be when I sleep .
Dad's sweet action of covering me with blanket (ya, I kicked off the blanket) on the middle of the night and in the morning ;D makes me feel that I'm the luckiest girl,
Daddy didn't did this since Form4 .
Love you dad :)
Remind me to eat medicine and sleep if feel like I want to sleep . (sakit mah,got pass to sleep xD)
I know it's a bit geli to praise my dad like this .

The stupid cough lasted for 2 days .
Suddenly I feel so weak . :(

Gonna call daddy later to wake him up =)
I can only be back on June . Tsk Tsk .
Miss my home very very very much !

Oh ya, not forget to congrats those who did well in their SPM.
For those who did not, er, don't give up. SPM just nothing xD

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails