Friday, March 13, 2009



I miss those crazy and fun time we had .
Miss you guys :D

Fall sick since Monday T.T
I feel so weak now . =(
How I wish that mummy beside me now,
At least, someone will cook porridge for me .
Cough Cough Cough non-stop . wtf
Its like, my lung going to drop very soon .

Next week will be my second PT .
I can't fail T7 again yet I haven't started to study my T7 .
Just started my Audit . One word BLUR BLUR BLUR O.O
STUDY !

Sunway was raining non-stop since I get back from my hometown last month .
I hate rainy days * yaha, Grace, I know you love rainy days *
I got so many books to take everyday to college , and it always rain .
Make me moody sometime .
Just hate rainy season xD

Really hope I will recover very very soon .
Before my PT2 la ok ?
I think maybe I've been laughing at Theo's " Dua Minggu " too often ,
That's why I'm sick now .
Thanks to all my friends :D
I will take best care of myself when I recover .

Sick Sick Go Away .
Don't Come Again Another Day .

Rain Rain Go Away .
Come Again Another Day .

Addicted to HSM3's
Ngek Ngek :D

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails