Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hell ,
Fever was attacking me last night .

Yet, I still watch KangXi and Wo Cai .
I love Siao S , the way she talk !
Ngek Ngek .
If you want a big big laugh and release of stress , watch this two variety show, sure you will laugh till nobody business .

I slept at almost 4am last night after watching this 2 shows .
I drink 2 glasses of warm water before I sleep .
Don't be shocked if you see I look like a balloon when you saw me early in the morning .
Health is more important than my face shape now :D

Cool Fever seriously very good lor .
I stick it on my forehead from 4am till I woke up this afternoon,
My fever gone already * although still a bit wing wing dei *
Take medicine bla bla bla .

Daddy : What happened ar ?
Me : Fever a bit lo . Then cough as of I'm having lung disease . A bit flu lor .
Daddy : Nah, for sure you didn't take umbrella la when raining . Fever now .
Me : Got lar ok .

Daddy : Go see doctor .
Me : But now raining wor.

Daddy : -__- go when it's not raining lar .

Me : Yahor . Okok .
Daddy : What are you doing now ?
Me : Watching TV . xD
Daddy : Still watch TV there, sleep lar you . Phone me when you see doctor .
Me : Ok =)

I will visit doctor this week .
:(

Damn you sick ! Patient
I though I won't fall sick for the whole year after the sick on last December .
Manatau -_____-
I swear I will take care of my body after I recover !!!
And, Make me can't go for the SAC's Social Gathering tonight !
Miss the golden chance to see Lavinia dance ! =(

I Wanna Be With You by 徐婕儿 very nice =)

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails