Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Memories forever the best one =)

I remember clearly in my Form 1,
Most of my classmates dislike me . ( I think )
Because of my personality = Rude and aggressive xD
My mouth never stop flowing out those 4 letter word ( ah, you know lar )
I always bang my own table ( I also don't know wth I love to do this,I think it's cool to do so xD)
And, I got my very own gang which they call us as "F4"- Girl version of the Taiwan boy band .
I even scolded Lowena with " sei bat poh " because she talk with the guy I had big crush at that time .
Ngek ngek , Lowena , u sure remember right ?

I even argued with the people in school .
Damn, wth I'm doing that time?
I think I very cool lor that time .
I still remember how I make noises in class .
I still remember everyone fooling around with my nicknames .
Grrrr :D
Not forgetting that Esther was my first friend I know, she sit with me :D

Then Form 2 , I still that perangai lor .
I think I'm pretty cool ,
Walk around, always bang the door and table .
Scream here scream there , and I always make teacher angry xD
When I think back, I kinda feel guilty also . :D
Hey friends, I didn't ta kao that time lar , Haiyo !

When Form 3, I started to change a bit lar.
Big already ma, of course need to change lar.
But still in the same perangai .
Everyone starts to change their mind when I scored 7A's in my PMR .
Deng arr .

Everything happy starts at Form 4 .
I love 4D very much .
I was happy because Sung Siew placed me in 4D .
From there was the starting of my friendship with Haow Zer, Pui Yee , Theo , Lowena they all.
I knew them since Form 1 but started to close with them at middle of Form 4.
At first I sit with Donna .
Then I changed my place to sit with Cheryl .
Yup, I think they scared of me that time la,
Except Orange, because she sit with me during Form 3 mar xD
I still remember Pui Yee say " sei lor, Freda joined us "
Ngek ngek . Actually I changed a lot lar wei .

I miss the time Lowena always go to our class and talk talk talk .

I miss the time we played and have fun and laughed our ass off in junior block .

I miss the time how we ordered people to sweep the floor, wipe the window during school gotong-royong while we busy gossip at the balcony.

I still remember Haow hide my K700i and I cried T.T ( malu lar )

I miss the fun time we had ( Me, Haow, Theo and Pui Yee ) during the
"tan suo chung hua" and we actually played our ass off and won the game when we heard that Vivian's group almost till the end of the game .

I still remember that Ms.Chong was scared of me because she heard that I made " Ms.Yau (the BB) " cried in Form 3 * no la ms.chong ~ * . She think over and over again whether to accept me to tuition at her place .

I miss the time we waited hours for bus after our outings. I was wondering why always no bus after our outings xD

I still remember that Ms.Melinda complained that me and Haow did something that was not so graceful in Junior's block canteen * the girl confirm not me lor, but don't know why she though that's me *

I miss the Encore time , outings , all the crazy things we had last time .

I miss the crazy time, camwhoring and gossips time we had in tuition ( we still got study la ok ? )

I miss the time how we bullied Mr.Lee on Biology class . Oh ya, not forgetting Ms.Ng Kheng Leng ( Chemistry and Accounts ) . [ D.U.K D.U.K ] xD

During Form 5 .
That's the last year we can gather like that to play, gossips and have fun .
I miss 5D !! 5D Rocks !

I miss the time we gather at the teacher's table every morning .

I miss the time we gossiped and gathered at Dewan Bacaan every rehat .

I miss the fire drill we had in Chemistry and Biology lab ( we always request for fire drill during Chemistry Class xD )

I miss the time where we all were scolded by Mr.G when all of us stayed in class during recess time .

Mr.G : Freda , why you so stubborn ah ? Everytime asked you all to go down during recess time, you all don't want .

Come on la, we stayed a bit long in class only lorr !

I miss the crocodile clip in Physics lab where we used to clip it on the shirt and skirt of our classmates xDDDDD

I miss the time where we talked more than we listen to teacher at class .

I still remember the time where Pn.Leong asked us to complete our homework on the floor =D

I still remember the Beautiful Girls dance taught by Haow =)

I miss Leng Kai mum's meehoon .

I miss the time where there's the time to hand in our Lab report, we started to borrow from others and start to copy together ;DD

I miss the time shouting at each other .

I still remember how Lowena missed us in 5E xD

I still remember I pulled Haow's hair then ,

Haow : Do you know how painful it is ?
Me : U small gas dit lei eh ! ( say in Cantonese )

Then this was used by Theo till now xD

I miss Camboree ! Although it was a tiring camp , I still enjoy it !!!!!!

We want burger, We want burger !

There's many many many memories again we had during our high school time .
I can't write it all here, because it will be a super long post xD
* Background music : High School Musical *
High school forever will the best for me.
They changed me a lot.
Changed me to be more cheerful and don't care whatever people say about you .
Teached me many things ;D

I love them .
I miss them a lot .
:D

To Haow Zer :
Thanks a lot for teaching me in many things and cheer me up when I'm sad .
Thanks for all the advices you gave me .
Thanks for entertaining me whenever I called you .
Thanks for singing with me .
Thanks for listening to my '' heart matters ''
Thanks for being my 'memandu' companion .
Thanks =D
Although you never reply my msg,
I still thank you :D

To Pui Yee :
Thanks for the ride from Form 4 till now .
If not, I sure can't have chance to go tuition during afternoon .
It's time for me to fetch you back now *ehem, my driving skills not that good, hehe*
Thanks for teaching me in everything.
Thanks baby ;D
Thanks for helping me in everything !
She really bring a lot of fun into my life , her slowness in thinking xD
But she damn smart in studies !
And, the lobak gou incident !

To Theo :
Thanks for bringing so many cold but fun jokes in my life .
Thanks for not hating me that much since Form 5 .
Thanks for the truth you've said about myself .
Thanks for being my grocery shopping companion .
Thanks for being my dinner companion =)

To Lowena :
Thanks for the happinest you bring for us :D
Thanks for bringing me to go in Lagoon View to swim ,
Thanks for yum cha with me =))
Thanks for missing us that much xD

To Orange :
Thanks for the phone theme and songs you sent to me.
Thanks for the ride when my dad don't let me to drive :D
Thanks for helping me to drive my car !

To Leng Kai , Grace Hii :
Leng Kai , Thanks for the homework and the meehoon !
Grace , Thanks for the add maths homework ! xD

To Cheryl :
Thanks to all fashion topic you brought up =D
And, Thanks to the contact lens supply :D

To Valerie, Vanessa :
Thanks for everything !
Thanks Valerie and Vanessa for helping me in my maths and add maths :D

Thanks for the keberanian to sit inside my car also !
Thanks friend !!
Hope our friendship will last forever and ever .

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails