Monday, March 23, 2009

Sick was haunting me these few weeks.
Cough, Flu plus severe headache, nearly to fever .
Lack of sleep . Doing my last minutes revision .
Lack of rest , and I didn't have medicine since the week of PT2 .
I scared that I will sleep till nobody's business because the medicine will cause drowsiness .
So, my condition was getting worst .
I will to visit the clinic if my condition still continue like this . =(

I was damn freaking tired these days .
Everyday went to college with swollen eyes and my sick .
I think everyone in my class sick with my cough already .

Class nowadays getting tough .
Especially Audit =(
Many things need to study, remember and understand.
My condition inside the class was = Blur .

Finals(internal) is on 4 weeks time , sounds far right ?
Finals(external) is on 2 months time .
Wtfreak . I'm going to die soon .

Got to rest now.
Take care of your body to all my beloved friends .

I miss my family .
And, I miss Haow Zer and the rest .
I miss Sandakan =((

2 more months to home .
Patient .

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails