Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hospitalised.


Teng with the....
Aiya, dunno what's the name, it function was to connect with the Sodium Chloride to Teng's body.

Our beloved Teng was hospitalised . =(

I feel guilty because he msg-ed me at around 10am and I'm still sleeping.

Sorry Teng !
But luckily Ck is there to bring him to hospital.

Why he is hospitalised ?
Food poisoning.

Reasons ?
Maybe from BBQ plaza(the sotong), Yogur Berry(stapler on the top of the ice-cream), poolside ( beef rice and the bunga kekwa he drink after that ).

LOL, we still waiting for the reason.
No doctor on duty today
(It's Sunday, Mother's Day too)
-__-

The hospital was big and pricey,
There's no doctor on duty ?
wtffff.

Btw, I went to visit him 4 times.
First time , after receiving calls from Haow Zer and Teng's daddy.
Second time, meet with Ck .
Third time, walk there for his room keys.
Fourth time, with Lavi,Pang Ee and Ck.

Poor teng =(
Get well soon ! :)

Taxi drivers were really blood sucker.
They charged me RM5 for just a 5 minutes journey.
From hostel to hospital.
I rather walk now.
Babi.


He is okay :)

Still can camwhore.


Pang Ee, me and Lavinia with the patient.

Ck left earlier for his farewell party.


Things to keep Teng alive :D

The NaCl.


Get well SOON ! :)

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails