Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mama's Day .

Happy Mother's Day !

Mum,

I know I never show my love to you since I grew up.
I know I always make you mad at me.
I know I always make you angry.
I know you are tired with the non-stop house chores everyday.
I know you care me a lot although you didn't show it out to me =p
I know you scold me to make me grow even more mature.
I know the love you showed me is uncountable.
I know a job of a mum was not easy, but you did it.
I know you love us a lot, a lot.
I know we are not that easy to take care of because we were damn naughty when we were small.
Sorry for that .

Mum,

I will learn to be a good and the best daughter.
I will learn how to pamper you more.
I will learn to control my temper.
I will be more hardworking.
I will love you always although I always make you mad :)
I will study hard to make you proud of me.
I will minimise the trouble that I bring to you ( hehe,I guess daddy was the victim of this )
I will love you as much as I can when it's the turn of my responsibility to take care of you.
=)

I know I'm not the perfect daughter but you are the perfect mother. You bring me into this world. You cook the most delicious meal. You did the house chores.You take care of me until now.You take care of me when I'm sick. =) You prepare the meal for me everyday after school.You will ask me what I love to eat now when I'm home.

Since I've studied here, I learned to live myself without mum's care. I learned how to wash my own clothes, I learned how to cook by myself some dishes that I've never cooked before and after that I realised that mama's cooking was the best for me.That's why I've never wasted any soup or food that mama cooked when I'm back.I learned how to take care of myself when I'm sick.I learned how to make decisions myself.I talked more with my mum.I've learned how to take care of myself.I will kemas my bed now.

Mum, your one and the only one daughter knows how to take care of herself now. :)
Sorry that I can't celebrate with you again this year .
Screw Sunway College.

I love you, mama :D
Enjoy your day =)

tuzki_heart Pictures, Images and Photos
Love Love =)

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails