Sunday, June 7, 2009

A wish.

I hope I can answer the questions later.
I hope I still can remember what I've studied.
I hope, I hope.

My mind won't blackout at that important moment.
Hopefully. Hopefully.

I studied like mad three days before my exam ,
And I still,
I STILL CAN'T MEMORISE YOU ALL !
computerised system for audit,

FUCK FUCK FUCK .

Thanks baby Theo for the good luck msg .
Of course, all the supports from MSN, SMS and Facebook .
I think I'm a bastard if I've failed my audit.
I will do my best .
LUCK MEH :D

I want to camwhore like mad in Genting.
Muahahaha.

And unlimited camwhore pictures with my sweetheart,gossip partner, Lavi.
Long time didn't take pictures with her,
It's 72984646911007760237 years .

How can I forget my baby Darren ? :)
My camwhore victim back in high school.

Of course another baby Theo =)
My another camwhore victim.

And , Lowena.
Another sweet girl . HEH .

Can't wait for the trip.
And funnnnnnnnnn :)

Owh, any plan(s) on July ?
Throw me with outing(s) bitch .

p/s : Happy Birthday to Vivian and Kelly Ho :)

and, I can't wait to go home (:

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails