Monday, June 8, 2009

Peace .


I've no idea on how to clean up my study table.
Any suggestion ?
LOL !

Feel much more relieved after my Audit paper.
It's DAMN RELIEVED.
RED bra and undie really bring luck.
HEH :D

Mr.Jay rocks.
The tips all come out.
But I'm so so unsure about my answer .
Whatever, It's over. :D

Tomorrow will be my last paper.
I will go to my brother's place after my exam.
So I have to pack my luggage a.s.a.p after my exam .
AHHH !

Hope to pass the last paper tomorrow.
And,my brain function at that time.
Hopefully, my audit notes can be freezed , till my next next sememster, F8 :D
LOL .

Good Luck !
Last paper to MERDEKAAAA !! :D

p/s : I want to sing k so badly . :(
and get rid of my pimplesssss :(
FOOOOKKKK!! , by Theo .

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails