Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Yay :D

Today :

-Was my tax paper and also my last paper.

-I forget my pencil case.
No pencil case=no exam docket=no ACCA card.
So,I walked back from Monash to hostel to get it back . ;_;
And the weather was effff-ing hot !

-I forgot the must in my exam [MENTOS] .


-I suffered from headache while doing my paper.
Luckily there's panadol in my pencil case.


-I forgot to bring pencil . Thanks to the guy from.er,group2 ?
thanks for your pencil.
if not. my nerves will surely breakdown.
and you know what ?
my blue shaker was inside my back . wtfffff

-I forgot how to differentiate the gratuity and loss of employment.
Forget about it.

-I nearly forgot my IC which is a must if I wanna go back to sdk.
O.O

OMG ! I'm so forgetful . Knock meh :D

What a day .

Anyway. This is my official holiday :D
ACCA's students official holiday only falls after their real final. -_-
So, I'm going to enjoy it till the maximum.
Before continue to be half nerdy next semester .
OMG .
I'm an unofficial ACCA student soon !
Pass me ACCA !

HAPPY HOLIDAY FRIENDS !
See you guys next semester :)

p/s: good luck and all the best to who still having their exam :)

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails