Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Encore.

We still sing.
Even in Sabah :)

Night after our porridge steamboat.
Encore night.
Means, sing until our lungs dropped.

Pictures speaks thousands word.
Enjoy (:


I looked sexay .
Just admit it .


I must pose this picture .
I looked super sexay in this picture.


Picture 1#


Picture 2#

Do you guys spot any differences between this two pictures ?
Only me and Lavi.
I darken the rest on picture 2, if not, I would have been killed and chopped into pieces.

Camwhore addict (:


Left : Lavi, Me, LengKai, Melissa,Sung Fung and Theo.

Oren was busy with her phone for the whole night,
How many billlions you earn that night Oren ? XD


I was super high that night
&
There's many unexposed pictures of me.


I was so lost, maybe because of my contact lens.


Oren and me :)


The couple,
Sung Fung and Melissa.


Pity Leng Kai shoes.


Come back next time (:

HAHA :D

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails