Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Gathering =)

Quick update on what I did during my holidays in Sandakan.
My blog was alive with tonnes of pictures from Lowena.
HAHA.

Yum cha session in Mile 4.
Bitch talk as always,
About teachers in our high school, who is dating now , who pregnant , who give birth already, etc.
Bitch talk never ends. :D

&
Dad cheated me that Mile 4 will be full of cars and I won't be able to find parking .
Damn,
Mile 4 was so silent that night.


Keong Kei's chicken wing.
Yummyyy :)


Satayyyyy !



Chong Vun Chung joined us too.
Pity him for the chicken wing that Lavi throwed to him accidentally
HAHA .


Ice-cream at Veda Blu .

There will be an ice-cream session whenever Lowena was in.

The next day,
Yum Cha session at Equator.


Love the lightning in Equator.
Gossips still continues.

Mile 4.
Wo tiek and Yao Zha Kuai session.


Wo tiek .
Not a fans of it,
But, It do taste great (:


Group picture without Theo.


With Theo.

-The End-

p/s : stay tune for the vainest picture .
Will update if I free (:

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails