Monday, July 27, 2009

Yasmin Ahmad

I still remember I will stick my ass in front of the television whenever there's ads of Petronas .
Especially during Chinese New Year .
These ads,
Reminds us not to forget our parents .
& The importance of family to us.
Live harmony with other races .

&
Until now, only I know that all these meaningful ads was directed by our late Yasmin Ahmad .



Family
Click for better view.
This touches me a lot.

Treasure your family, now & forever .
I love my daddy .



This touched me a lot,a lot .



I actually cried while watching this .
This reminds me how important my family to me .
I can't afford to lose any of them .
You won't know how important are them to you guys until they leave you .

This will be a loss for Malaysian's, like us .
No more for now .
I will remember her , forever for these meaningful ads .

p/s : May Yasmin Ahmad rest in peace . & I'm just writing what I feel about her ;)

;)


No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails