Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy&Contented.

Reasons why I should feel happy & contented with my life .

1) No one give up on me even though I failed that hard. Thanks =)

2) I have a lovely daddy which never fails to support me no matter in what situation . I love you daddy =)

3) I have a bunch of best friend around me & support me in my saddest moment . They never fails to cheer me up . Sorry for the emo-ing period =)

4) I get many comfort from others =)

5) I regained my confident level slowly & slowly now .

6) I have new aim now =)

7) I'm happy now.

p.s : & Thanks Theo for Mr.Muffin =)
He's so sweet,
Although he refused to give me jacket just now . HAHA
That's why I love him as my best friend.
No worries, I will neither fall in love with you nor marry to you in future.
Friends forever ! XOXO

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails