Sunday, August 23, 2009

LDR.

Read one of my classmates blog just now .
She wrote something about LDR (long distance relationship) .

For me,
I can't stand on LDR .
First few months, I will still be ok .
But,
I can't stand for seeing my bf once in a blue moon ,
Like seeing him only once in a year like what my other friends did ?
I can't stand for separating with my bf for a long period.

I'm not tough for 24/7 , 365 days .
I need a shoulder when I'm down too .
Laying on the laptop screen when I need his shoulder ?
It's like, you are having a bf , but you can't have them beside you when you need them the most .

Trusting each other is another crucial one for LDR .
For me,
You can't assure that your bf is 100% loyal to you right ?
Especially when you two separated for so long.
Curiousity will still exists sometime.
Humans do change .

NOTE:
Do not feel offended by the paragraph above .
Just my personal opinion, take it or leave it .

Many friends of mine having their LDR after high school.
& I know it sucks into maximum .
LDR is hard to maintain .
Some strong relationship flunk because of LDR.
It's not all about the period of togetherness sometimes .

Time .
& the time zone of your bf is totally different with the time you have in Malaysia.
You have to rush back to have video call with your bf, & catch up phone calls with your boy .
It's so tiring , am I right ?

You can't with your boyfriend in physical .
When you are all alone & feel like going out,
Oh well, maybe your boy will ask you to go with your friends .
But,
You can't just ask your friend accompany you everytime.
I don't like to disturb my friends.
Friends still have their own things to do .
So, watching movie , celebrating special day without bf .
I don't like this.

For me,
I experience this before. (ask me personally if you want to know, but only restricted to best friends of mine,sorry )
& It sucks .
Having phone calls & sms-es & MSN is not enough for me .
Especially when we all have our own things to do & our own busy period .
I'm selfish . I want to have my boy by my side .
It's like, I'm having a boy but I don't really have him beside me.
Luckily, I let it go before I'm going deeper.

Seriously,
I don't feel this is a lost for me of letting go this relationship .
Because , longer & longer, you will suffer because of my emo-ness & pressure I placed on you .
& for sure,
I will be the one that give up first .
I will lose my faith slowly as the time is still running .
Yes, I will .

p.s : All of you may think that I'm immature in this , but, yea, I just can't take the opportunity cost of LDR . Just forgive me for being so immature . & for those who are having LDR now, I say sorry if you feel offended by any word I vomitted here .

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails