Sunday, August 23, 2009

Keep on moving friends =)

NOTE : THIS IS NOT AN EMO POST OK, I'M MOTIVATING OTHERS.



Chatted with my friend yesterday .
He say he is fear of failing again .

Failing is not an excuse for not moving foward .
We can't be scared & demotivated by failing .
In fact,
We should be stronger than last time .
You can't blame anyone for failing, you can only blame yourself.
You are the one that make yourself fail .

Everyone deserves for second chance,
But not for third or fourth chance .
Because this will makes you confident level to be lower, & your self esteem as well.
Do make a rainbow from the second chance given to you .
Cherish the second chance given to you .

Yea, for sure you will be down & do not want to see anyone after the failure.
But, it doesn't mean that you can stay there forever .
Time still running.
Earth still turning .
It's ok to cry or emo for the first 2 or 3 days after your failure .
& Please,
Do not keep your tears in your heart .
Cry it out as loud as possible.
& do talk to someone if you feel that you can't let it go .
It do help you a lot , a lot .

For me,
I experienced failure before.
Failed twice & only managed to pass on the 3rd time of my driving test,
& being laughed for so many times.
But I still make myself passed the test on the 3rd time.
Just because,
I don't want others look down on me.

For this,
Failing one of the last 3 papers of my CAT,
Will be biggest failure in my life now.
But, I will take this as my motivation to study even better.
I know that I'm not as good as others . So, I need to work even harder than others.
I know that I'm lazy . So , I need to shed off this before my class commence .
I know ACCA is not easy . So I need to be more hardworking & hardworking.
I know that I'm so lucky because I just have one paper for this 3 months as compared to others,who is taking 2, 3 or even 4 papers.
I know that I'm lucky because I have another chance for my ACCA , to go for better grade next time.

But,
I know that if I passed my CAT so easy ,
For sure I will bring this " pass only " mode for my ACCA as well .
Now, my view for this changed 360 degree .
I know what I want now.
I don't want to have a just pass grade, but higher grade .
I want my first class degree.
I'm lucky, because ,
I still have another chance to work hard for my ACCA.
Although I will slower by 4 months as compared to others.
& the cost for this is way too high, but it worth a lot, a lot.
I know failing is not because I didn't study, is that I am over confident that I will pass my CAT .
Oh well, over confident is not good anyway .
Do have confident, but not too over.

So friends,
Don't ever strike down by this word - F-A-I-L .
Everyone deserves for second chance .
Take this as challenge to move on .
Life won't goes so smooth .
There will be challenges waiting for you in every stages of your life. =)

Listen to " The Climb, Miley Cyrus" whenever you feel demotivated .

p.s : Fail once doesn't mean that you will fail forever, have faith on yourself,that's what my daddy told me . Hope it helps you all =) .

Remember, don't feel demotivated by FAILING .
Sometimes we have to lose something . =)
If not, we won't treasure what we have now .
Stand up from where you fall down .
Do not feel ashamed of yourself.
Life still goes on babe !! =))))
Rewrite your future !

& after letting go, my shoulder is no longer so heavy .
I'm back, but it's definately not the lazy & last minute Fredada you guys know last time =)
I'm so damn motivated now !
I will make my parents proud this time because I make the dissapointed on me so much & I will keep my words . & that's my only aim now.

I do know that lips word are easy , but I will try my very very best to fulfil every words I told my daddy . You are my motivation now . I love you daddy =)

1 comment:

Elena said...

JIa you Freda! You can do much more better ^_^"~!

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails