Sunday, September 20, 2009

Break : Day 2&3

Helloooooooooooo , I'm back .
My holiday might not as colourful as this two ,
Theo &
Lavi (and she even appeared offline when I asked her how's her holiday in FB chat , how dare she !)

Oh well,
2nd & 3rd day .
I eat healthily & sleep healthily during these 3 days .
I never drink so much soup before , HAHA :D
But I still miss my mum's beautiful soup !! ><

My forever favourite, lotus root soup !
But mummy's one tasted more better ! HAHA :D

& finally, I get to see my cute niece@Natalie from webcam !
Thanks to internet , I can still connect with my family at Sabah .

Alfred was super naughty , I am so glad that my brother's laptop was safe . =)



1- Natalie@yingying =)
2- Alfred@loklok=)


Ying have a pair of super nice eyes ! *steal*
& She is super cute !
she even smiled at me when she saw me =D

Overall, just a random day .
Will start study tomorrow, tonnes of homework is waiting for me ! *sigh*

Selamat Hari Raya !! =)

p.s: I want nasi lemak & chicken special burger !

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails