Monday, September 21, 2009

Feelings .


People always ask me how I develop such a pair of big boobs.
& I replied, eat more papaya when you are 12 .
It's a must for me to eat papaya everyday when I'm 12 .
Mummy forced me to do so . That's why, my retarded boobs are over developed now .

Having pair of well developed boobs are not as happy&contented as you all think .

Ugh ,
I have to sacrify some nice clothes which my body looks good on it, but yea, most of the time, because of that. I can't have this clothes .

I can't wear nice bra . another ugh .

Girls with cup A,B will looks good when they wear something low cut .
When I wear something that is a bit low cut & I accidentally showed my cleavage, I will be named slutty or whatsoever bitchy name they could named me . I have no intention to show my cleavage . & I don't wish to wear something that covers until my neck everytime .

& a pair of over developed boobs will makes me no looks no curve & I look bigger in size with this pair of boobs *ughhhh*

There is pro's also for having this pair of over developed boobs .

* I will look more sexy in low cuts as compared to other *not mean to be slutty*
* I will look good in particular clothes , I mean only particular . *sigh*
* ________________________ ? I can't think anymore.

But,I am happy with this over developed boobs also .
It's a gift from my mummy & I shall appreciate it =)

Oh well, I need someone to control my mouth !
I CAN'T STOP EATING !
& once again, you might be bored of this already, I WANT TO DIET ! :D
can I survive with only a bar of chocolate per day ? *wonders

p.s : holiday officially ends tomorrow ! =D

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails