Monday, September 28, 2009

M.I.A Again ?

Finally I can update my blog .
HAHA, I'm not missing in action, for your information :)
Ugh, the line is super b*tchy .
I can't even open the main page of blogger .

What I did these few days ?
Normal+weekend class . eat . sleep . gossips . movie . yumcha . shyt . etc .
Can't recall much, goldfish memory . HAHA .
Life ain't fun with weekend classes ,
I can imagine how I will be during my last year of ACCA . *UGH

Just a short update to make sure I am still alive *laughs
MOCK coming soon , guess I have to move my butt to study from now on .

Have a nice day =)
& some random pictures of mine .


My thickframe glasses =)
I want one on my next new spec .


Haha .
I want a thickframe =)



My always addiction :
Snowflake Taroball Series , YUMMY !
I am addicted to their taroballs, ignore those carbs & calories .

p.s : Mooncake festival is coming
& I miss my family over there :(

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails