Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Random.

Class starts today for CAT/ACCA students while others still enjoying their break .
I have chosen a course that have no breaks until December . -_-
& of course, our break mostly will be so called study break .

Went to class, my nervous almost breakdown in that 3 hours.
Lecturer rushed us like mad while doing tutorial . oh well .

Went to dinner with Alex, Theo & Lavinia after that .
Planned to go AC , but Alex comes out with the idea to go bakkutteh .
It's been 874528302 years since I have my last bakkutteh .
Si beh nice although Theo & I sweated like a b*tch , haha ;D

Oh ya, Theo get himself a bang haircut today .
HAHA, better don't laugh at him , bcz I will go for a haircut soon . *zip
I think he get the idea of 'bang' after Lowena's haircut .

Snowflake after that .
Taroball, my favourite all the time,
Although being teased like hell about the calories & sugar content of the dessert, I still enjoy taroballs =)
& not forgetting the kiasu me in finding place to sit . HAHA

I have a nice day today, except the chaotic class I have just now .
I guess tomorrow will be the same .
It's always good to be with them again =D

Have a nice day tomorrow , my friend !
Bye Bye .

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails