Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Shopping ?

Did some window shopping with Theo & Lavi today @ Pyramid .

Lavi wants to get herself a blazer.
& I want to get myself a sandal@flipflops .
The one I'm wearing now worn out already . :(
Theo, He did some window shopping too .

After so much hunting done,
I finally found myself a flip flop @ Rip Curl .
Theo get himself one pair too,
He keep on complaining the Billabong flipflop that he bought last month .
& He get himself a Khalil's spectacles . *laughs

& Happy enough , we got what we wanted in 3 hours time .
* Satisfied =)

Dinner at Popeye .
Went home after that .
Oh ya, Snowflake session again :)


My new flip flop. *satisfied
Lavi says that it only will last about 1 month . *ugh

Never knew that Rip Curl uses recycle bag instead of plastic bag .
HAHA :D



Bought myself a new pencil case .
Bye bye to ' Girls ' pencil case that serves me for almost 3 years :D

p.s : enough shopping for now . saving money for next month =)
cheers !

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails