Friday, October 2, 2009

Random.



Nothing much happening in my recent life .
My life is more like routine one .
It is super duper f*cking routine .

Wake up, tell myself today is what day & sit still to think whether I got class on that day or not, look at the mirror for a while, scratch my body & hair , brush my teeth & some random steps , bath , college , breakfast@brunch, pyramid , dinner, home , bath , study , drama , then sleep .

The next day , still the same old step . ==

Ugh , such a life .
Can interesting a bit can anot ?

Some how I wish my life can be more interesting ,
MUAHAHA ,
If only I am rich *dream

Although I whinned a lot,
Yea, it's like DAMN lot ,
I'm contented with my life =)

Remember, LIFE IS GREAT =D

p.s : Tomorrow will be graduation day . If I've worked hard abit for my Audit paper, I will be there tomorrow, you can see me smiling with my widest smile ever , ever . I thought I am fine after such a long time , but I'm not, & I hate myself for not fully letting it go away . I congrats everyone who graduated but deep inside, I still feel the pain of it . Let me emo for a while please . thankyou. & I've gained a lesson from it . NO PAIN NO GAIN . I WILL STUDY HARD .

Tuning to 徐佳莹-失落沙洲 .

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails