Monday, October 5, 2009

Domokun ~


Little Domokun :)
Hi :)

I have a nice weekend .
Mooncake celebration with besties .
& It was super fun =)
Barbeque party with new classmates & they were super funny & nice .
Updates soon ~

New family member, I should say members ,
& For your information, my brother&sister in law got a pair of twins, & surprisingly , a boy & a girl :)
Lucky huh ? ;D
So, my heart flew back to Sandakan since I received tonnes of pictures of my cute little nephew & niece .
I miss them ! ;(

HOMESICK !

& MOCK is coming , no more fun , start study now (hopefully,HEH) .
I have been procrastinating like, DAMN LOT !
I hope I can get good grades in my MOCK ;)

Bye Bye =)
& Stay tune for more updates ~

p.s : I think I've fallen for you . omfg .
& Traffic is increasing, but no comments :(
This sounds desperate but I need comments to improve my blogging skills ;D

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails