Monday, October 5, 2009

Mid Autumn Tales :)

Happy Mid Autumn Festival :)
Celebrated with my besties , Lowena,Theo,Lavinia,Thomas & David .
For your information , Thomas & David is not my high school besties =D
& we celebrated at the small park nearby Lowena's house .

Theo & I bought mooncake exactly 2 days before the Mid Autumn Festival .
We searched the whole Pyramid for mooncake .
& Just those so-so flavour mooncake left .
& Luckily, there's some flavour of iced-skin mooncake left .
If not , we really will cry .
So chaotic *ugh

Chaotic moment again on the next day.
We searched the whole pyramid for lanterns or tanglung on THE DAY ITSELF .
But , lucky us .
We found some in Eu-Yan Sang .
Weird place that actually sell some traditional tanglungs .
& 50% off for all the tanglung there :)

& all of us sweated like a bitch while playing tanglung .
The moon, was covered by the stupid haze . !
& we played our childhood game, chase people .
& Lowena recorded a video . Watch it on Facebook ;D

It was a super happy celebration with them .
Cut the craps, enjoy the pictures we took that day ! =)


Lanterns on the tree .
So nice right ? :)


The tanglung that we used to play when we small .
Dump those electric tanglung , MUAHAHA :D


Dinner with Lowena's family .
Wellcome Restaurant . =)
& Theo got the intention to take the picture of this roast pig & me . CB him .


Tanglung ! :)




The sweet one with Chucky !


Failed timer group shot with the tanglung tree .




David's failed photography skills :D




I love this =)


Chucky & I .
David keep on calling him when I want to take picture with Chucky.
That's why it looks like this .
As if I am torturing little Chucky ~
















David , Lavi with Chucky ~


Poor little Chucky .
He was really exhausted that night .
Keep on running here & there .


Theo with his pretty dragon tanglung .

But ....



I accidentally burned his dragon tanglung :(
HAHA :D


Chucky !


The sweet couple with Chucky =)


Ok, damn potong steam I know.
Just some camwhore picture of mine that day :)
I know you miss my pretty pretty face *perasan







They made a shape with candles .
Lavi & I didn't join the process because relatives are visiting us .


So nice =)

I joined them in camwhoring after that :D









We burned some of the tanglung .
&


They seems to be so proud with open burning at the park.
MUAHAHA :D


Mooncake time :)
My favourite iced skin strawberry mooncake & the fruity mooncake .
NICE =)




Karaoke session :)

&


Randomly , I shit at abnormal hour , 4am +
HAHA :D

I had a nice celebration & sleepover with them .
& I had a nice week =)
How about yours ?

Bye bye =)

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails