Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fringe Is Growing !


*Fringe is getting longer*

Trying for a long fringe after keeping short fringe since Form 4 .
Do not ask me to cut bang just because it was a trend now .
That's a big no no no no no~

MOCK is officially over today .
Ya, i am so so so so happy =D
Pissed when answering the last question . hell long .
My pimple is obviously red and my eyes is ridiculously in almost-no-battery-condition .
Imagine studying non-stop for 2 days before MOCK exam , and I am still practising last minute revision , omfg .
Finals is less than 2 months, omg, it's less than 2 months .
no more last minutes study please . argh

Aaron and wyekeat the pembuli teased me alot alot alot today :(
and I've wasted alot alot alot of paper to throw at them .
and today was not a super pissed off day for me , wyekeat . muahaha :D
and I have two weeks of so called break now . 3 more classes after the break and 1 month+ of study break .
One paper. so many time . until don't know how to utilise it .

byebye KL and hello Sandakan soonnnnnnnn ! =)

I shall get myself a nice sleep now .
Recharge my battery for coming outings =)

americas next top model season 13, more bitchy scene, contestant and fight .
ohohoh, me likey so so much ! :D

p.s : Oh ya, CK is coming tomorrow ! long time didn't see you .

Warning : Do not tell me that I am gaining weight ok ! :p


Last but not least ,
Happy Holiday to my classmates, who is taking only one paper =D

byebyeandgoodnight!

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails