Monday, October 19, 2009

It's so random .



Pimples, eyebag, pandaeye , and whatever is attacking me.
F you exam . F you ACCA .

Ya, I do looked like this when I studied, at home . haha ~
I'm trying hard to fit into the camera - anonymous.
*In case you don't know who he.she is , go to my cbox, answer is there =D

Tomorrow will be my first and last paper.
Taking one paper is so so so syiok that ,
You starts and ends your exam at the same day .
Don't jealous please, because
I don't think you want fail your CAT just because of this .
Never do this . Mr.Mrs Stupid .

My rapid exposure on Facebook shows that I'm studying that hard .
This is a joke for your information , if you get it congrats , if you don't then sorry for you .

Oh well, ask me some finance question next time as I am studying sources of finance now .
I can be a successful financial consultant in the future . hahahahaha
Give me 2 more years . exactly 2 more years . :D
I shall start reading Times or Fortune now instead of e-pop, CLEO or ViVi .
Hahaha ~

Oh crap, I am so boring now.
goodluckandallthebest tomorrow.

Forgive those random things,
I just want to match it with the title . HAHA

Bye bye bye bye .



p.s : When la this kind of exam life can end ?
It never ends anyway, because I've choosed ACCA ~

Last but not least,
CLICK - Last Local . satisfaction guaranteed ! =)

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails