Monday, October 12, 2009

How To Study Like A Nerd .

Exam season is coming ~

Everyone for sure will study like a nerd :D
Exclude me from that please =)
I've been procrastinate a lot, DAMN LOT .

Well,
Here I will teach you some tipsy tips on ,

" How To Study Like A Nerd "

for FREE =)

& IT TOOKS ME 5267464189471907491 times of courage to post my bare look pictures . & with my not so sexy spectacles somemore !

See ?
I so good right ? *perasan




1. Clip your fringe , no one will look pretty while they are studying ,including me .
Tie up your entire hair , this will prevent you from playing with your hair while studying .
Same goes to guys , CLIP YOUR FRINGE ! :D
Took off your contact lens if you are wearing it , wear specs will makes you look more like studying & more comfortable .


2. Write down those important notes on a piece of paper .

Mr.Jay : Do not save your paper .
Because no matter how many papers you save, those trees will still gone .


Never study without writting down important points .
By writting down important points/notes , you can recall some important points & formula when there's only 5 mins before you enter the exam hall !!
* I regret for not doing this for AUDIT !



3. Use highlighter to highlight important point .
Use more colours, I do believe that colour will enhance our memory =D
Do not use just one colour, etc : Yellow . *boring



4. Use pencil, pen , colour pen , etc to jot down small notes .
Do not save your money on this please .
Colourful notes makes you guys wants to study even more !! =)



5. Extra tips.
Do bring along 'POST IT' inside your pencil case .
Write down those point you can't remember on it , then stick it everywhere around your room .
Including TOILET , yes I mean where the place you relax yourself =D
You will get to see it at anywhere, anytime .
I bet you sure can remember it !




6 . Do put some sweets beside you =)
This can prevent you from getting sleepy ~

HAHA .

I hope these tips can help you guys =)

ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR PREPARATION !! =)
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF THAT YOU CAN DO IT !

& I'VE PROMISED TO MYSELF THAT I WILL PASS .
KILL YOU F*CKING ACCA !

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails