Sunday, October 11, 2009

Jogoya

Went to Jogoya with Lavi, Wen , Lih Yen, Levi & Cheng Hong .
It was my first visit there, & not bad though =)

Stuck inside the never ending traffic jam in KL for almost 1 hour .
& Almost 2 hours of jam while on the way back to Sunway .

Luckily Jogoya doesn't dissapoint me .
Although I don't put any high expectation on it.
MUAHAHA :D

Well, there are really variety of food there.
I love their Japanese & BBQ food .
Japanese food are super fresh & The BBQ food, damn nice =)
Of course, Haagen Dazs . ;)
5 scoops of Haagen Dazs & free flow of wine =)
& Yea, overall everything was nice , including staff there .

I am the one who give up first =(
Because I get full so so fast ! * argh

I don't have camera with me that day .
So, just a few pictures for you guys to see =D
I need a camera, maybe next year ;D
Wait me to an active blogger first *hopefully

Enjoy those pictures we took .
I definately will go there again .
I want to find kaki to go !! =D
But not now, because I am phobia of buffet already .
I was SUPER FULL THAT DAY !

















The End .

p.s : The oyster is so fresh until I split it out while eating it .
It was nice but just I don't know how to eat it :(

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails