Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thursday .

It's the time to update what's happening in my current life :)

Readers, I'm having my great time this week .
Ignore the fact that MOCK is coming & I have to start study again *ugh
Oh well, LIVE YOUR LIFE TILL THE FULLEST . =)
& I DEFINATELY WILL USE THIS STATEMENT WISELY !!

As usual, I have my routine life, yes again .
Nothing much happening .
I never snooze my alarm again when I woke up for morning class . *claps
Don't look so surprise ok .

It's the best to have class actually .
My daily life , ugh ugh ugh .
Taking ONE paper
There will be more idle time . & nothing to do .

When there's super packed class, I whinned .
When there's no class, I whinned also .
What kind of person am I ? HAHA :D

Went to Snowflake again , yes again .
Ignore those carbs & sugar level I am consuming from the small bowl of TaroBall Series ,
I still enjoy it =)

& I realised that I cursed a lot , yea damn lot recently .
Because Theo cursed a lot in front of me,
So yea you are right, I am influenced by him .
I've been cursing too much of CB, MCB & WTF .

Bought myself a Sony mp3 .
& Will post picture of my little sexy next time .
Why sexy ?
Because it's in RED =D

& Went for badminton session with my classmates .
I played it for the first time,
& In fact , I am improving during the last 30 minutes .
Thanks to Gideon, Ikram , Larry & Eng Yew for the patient while playing with me.
I really super dumb until yea, for those who knows me,
You know how DUMB I can be . ;D

So well,
Guess just an update of my current life =)
& My life always the great one .
I'm still escaping from the fact that , MOCK is coming . *UGH
Study Hard =)

Bye Bye ~
& Have a nice nice nice weekend ! =)

p.s : OH YEAH ! I am going back to Sandakan . *jumps

Tuning to Colbie Caillat - Fallin' For You =)

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails