Monday, October 26, 2009

M.I.A, again ??



Hello .
Yea, I M.I.A again .

Told you, I won't bother to update my blog that often after I'm back to Sandakan .
Decreasing traffic rate is expected by the time i decided to come back , nyehehe .
But I know I have loyal reader, thanks for you support ! =)
and no more Facebook status update, guess you guy's homepage won't get flooded by my face right ? :D

Anyway, Sandakan is super super super hot .
As hot as Megan Fox . so, you can guess how fking hot Sandakan is .

and, expected, there will be bunches of my nephew and nieces picture coming soon .
overposted ? nevermind, it's my blog anyway =)

by the way , this is the short update to prove that fredadada.blogspot.com's author is still alive .
hm, do blogger consider as writter ?

and Astro On Demand makes my day alive , again .
thankyou daddy ! =)

i shall call my highschool friends for a yumcha session, soon =)

byebye . and don't miss me that much ya .
i will be back in 2 more weeks !

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails