Friday, October 23, 2009

Mid Valley, again .

Rushed back from college after MOCK to Mid Valley for Lavinia's present =)
Anyway, I still hope she'll love the jacket we bought for her .

The traffic condition from Sunway to Mid Valley sucks till the max .
It tooks us almost 1 hour to reach there and almost 2 hour on the way back to Sunway .
Plus it was a random day to go Mid Valley , tuesday .
Sorry Alex for the sudden call to Mid Valley .

and Theo had his most embarrasing moment there .
He swing the plastic bag and it dropped on the floor, and we were at center of Mid Valley, that moment .
Haha .

Anyway , just some random pictures taken that day =)



Had our dinner at Pyramid before going to Mid Valley .
To avoid traffic jam *ugh



The dry mee @ porridge shop @ pyramid .
Not bad =)



The Domokun Army at Action City .
Jolyne , Domokun ! =D

Had our Krispy Kreme moment .
For your information , Krispy Kreme is now available @ sunway pyramid .
Actually I am waiting for Full House ! =D





Original Glaze was the best among it .
Their best seller- cuppacino flavour, not bad .
Overall their donuts not bad, but it is too sweet .
Rating : 6.5 / 10 .



Theo and Alex .



Theo pissed me off a lot, a lot recently .
But I still love you as my best friend . =)

Have A Nice Day Everyday ! =)

p.s : I will be back to Sandakan later ! I know I won't bother to update my blog so often . Teehee . But I will be back !! and gonna miss my besties a lot ! See you guys at 9th ! and do not hesitate to call me if you want me to courier back stuff from your daddy mummy back here ! =)

Last but not least ,
Happy Holiday Study Break, Friends ! =)

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails