Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sandakan Is Hot .


Mirror is girl's bestfriend =)

Sandakan is still as hot as .... argh, it's fking hot anyway .
Thanks to Phillipine , open burning , until Sabah also affected .
Everyday sweat like a bitch . Bra wet, undie wet, clothes wet and pants wet .
Even I bun up my hair and clip my fringe up , i still sweat .
Plus chasing my nephew , omg, he is super naughty , until I dulan taking care of him sometimes .
then, I sweat again .

and my skin . arghhhh . pimples popping out. thankyou Sandakan's weather .

Anyway , all my dulan-ness gone during dinner time .
Not blowing water, my mummy's cooking is the best !
Everyday 3 to 4 plate of dishes, you say die anot ?
Fat till die anot ? That's why I love my home so so so so much ,
I have lovely parents and family , and my mum can cook so well !
Show you all picture next time ! Promise !

and I finished my homework and started abit revision .
I am super proud of myself . Please be proud of me ok !

Good Luck! Theo and Lowena who still eat,sleep and dance with their books over there for finals .
All the best and you can do it !

Anyway , I start to miss my bestfriends over there already .
and Station 1 ~ :)

byebye ! =)

p.s : Can I bring my bed back to Sunway ?

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails