Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Update.



I miss them already :(
Quick update .

Wake up . Eat . Babysit . Study . TV . Sleep .
That's my daily life .
and ya , Sandakan is still that fking hot .
Finally it rains tonight .

and I can drive abit smooth now .
dare to sit on my car next time . hehe

Class starts next Monday .
I need to finish my revision before that !
and will be back to Sunway this Sunday .
I gonna miss my comfy bed and super cool aircon here .
I don't want to go back to hostel . *ugh

Study hard !!
I promised that I will pass this semester , not only pass, but SCORE ! :)
Valerie, I will pass =) thanks for the motivation .

byebye and takecare =)

p.s : I got a new spec =) and I look more professional on it !
thankyousomuch daddy !

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails