Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday.



Yaya, i know i fat lah, ugly lah in this picture.
I don't care .

See, see . I really that hardworking one loh .
This prove that I got study loh, not only study Facebook . nyahaha.
Why act cute . me take picture of need to act abit cute one lah. duh .
I know I ugly ok . but EXPOSE more face of myself mah.
Everytime also pretty picture, no true self also .

Die lar, my sleeping penyakit really very serious now . ugh ugh ugh .
Less than 3 weeks to final nowwwwwww !

Aza aza fighting orhx - HaowZer, 2009 :D

Haha, just a random one .
Happy Studying and we sure can clear CAT this semester !!!
you all can make it one ok ? :)
Have faith and stay focus !!

加油! 加油!

oh ya, happy belated birthday to si Aaron Yu Chang Ming !! :D

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails